Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
- What if we carried it around all day?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we searched through it to find useful information?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we talked about it with our friends and family?
- What if we shared the discoveries we have made?
- What if we told others about the helpful things it does?
- What if we gave it to kids as a gift?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
- What if we used it as a GPS to tell us where we are?
- What if we used it for navigation to help us get to where we want to be?
This is something to make you go….hmm…where is my Bible? Unlike our cell phone, we don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.
Does this make you stop and think about priorities? And never a dropped call!