I read about this good advice from which we can all learn. It is a quote from Mother Teresa (Missionary, 1910-1997). Imagine people living this way!
- People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
- If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
- Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
- For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Forgive, be kind, be happy, do good, and give your best. What more could you give in life and who matters more than God? When it is between you and God, will you follow this path of honor? Mankind has the ability to choose an honorable path or the world’s path. Be a person of honor. Take the path that leads to an honorable destination.